Thursday 12 June 2008

Solvents to heroin to making connections

If i told you that sniffing butane gas can stop the crave for opiates you would think I was wrong. but i have done all drugs and experimented on myself. Booze creates an connection with nicotine. We are only startching the surface and answer me this how can a group of people using solvents see the same 'halluncintion'. how can an opiate dependant person go days without opiates if he sniffs butane gas. why can a person take 200ml of valium drink a bottle of vodka, plus 250ml of methadone and write a masterpiece. So how can this person be treated with sufficent pain relief from a junior doctor at A.E. you tell me. Doctors need to learn from us..... or do we matter. COMPASSION & UNDERSTANDING is in my world, is it in the medical world?

No comments: