Sunday 25 May 2008

Diary of a heroin addict Part 1

This was a first for me in so many ways. It was the start my writings being published. This is the first of six parts of what I called 'Diary of a Herion Addict' which was published in Drink and Drug News. Also this first part is about the first time I used drugs, the first time I used heroin and was to set me on a path of ecstacy, laughter, confusion, insanity, fear, darkness, light....... well have a read. All I will say it happened to me and is happening to hundreds of thousands to people in this country of ours.
http://www.drinkanddrugs.net/features/march2105/diary.pdf

2 comments:

tim1leg said...

David how are you toady? has your rattle settled into a throbbing ache yet? if youve got time let me know how your body is feeling physically. I wont ask about you head or your heart cause i know how difficult it is to concentrate this early on, actually i had problems concentrating properly for about the first two years of my recovery.

Big hug and if you can be arsed tell me about your body! ohhhh saucy. x

David said...

to tim1leg, body is throbbing at full throttle